Freestyle & Competition
|BC Ironworks||Nastar Racing|
We’re dedicated to providing exciting, diverse and challenging freestyle terrain. The park features are designed and built in-house by the BC Ironworks fabrication team. In the winter months, the Park Rangers maintain the parks. Our goal is to keep things fresh and interesting by changing the layout and features regularly. Encompassing more than 13 acres, our terrain parks include:
Family Park: New to freestyle? Start here. This family-friendly park features smaller jumps, rails, and boxes.
Black Bear Park: Ready for the next step? Check out this more advanced park with medium-sized
jumps and features.
- Cascade Park: Ready to go big? This expert-level park holds our largest jumps and most technical features.
Remember, park safety is important. Learn more about park safety here.
Keep up to date with all BC Ironworks events and happenings on facebook.
Go for the gold with Nastar racing! Compare your time to friends, family, Olympic athletes, or skiers and riders from other mountains around the country:
Ski and snowboard racing for
all ages and abilities
- Located on Timberline slope
- Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 7-9pm
- Sunday afternoons 1-3pm
- New this season, NASTAR is introducing a Slalom option (set with flexible "stubbie" gates). We will be offering Slalom on alternating Sundays: January 13 & 27, and February 10 & 24.
- You can sign up for NASTAR at Guest Services after 5:00 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and after 12:00 noon on Sundays (or at the top of Timberline).
Registration takes place one half hour prior to racing at the top of Timberline. Cost is $5 for two runs or $10 for unlimited runs.