Skiing & Snowboarding
Enjoy skiing or snowboarding on over 86 acres of slopes, trails, and terrain parks at Bear Creek Mountain Resort. The mountain offers something for every level of skier or rider, from the beginner area served by a carpet lift and triple chair, to three progressive terrain parks with a wide variety of freestyle features, to the 50% slope of Sasquatch, the most challenging black diamond trail. With 100% snowmaking capabilities, lighted trails, an inviting mountainside lodge, and a distinctive resort hotel, we’re the perfect location for your next winter vacation!
Holidays and Hours
- Monday through Friday: 9am-10pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Resort Holidays: 8:30am-10pm
- Resort Holidays: Dec. 25, 2012 through Jan. 1, 2013,
Jan. 18 through Jan. 21, 2013, and Feb. 15 through Feb.18, 2013
View our Trail Map
- Top elevation: 1100'
- Vertical Rise: 510'
- Lifts: 3 quad chairs, 1 triple chair, 2 carpet lifts
- Beginner Trails: 30%
- Intermediate Trails: 40%
- Expert: 30%
- Total Slopes, Trails, and Parks: 21
- Skiable Acres: 86
- Snowmaking: 100%
- Lighted Trails: 100%