Join us on Sunday, October 19 from 12-5pm for our Harvest Wine Festival at Bear Creek! Guests will enjoy wine and food samples and live music. Each guest will receive a commemorative wine tasting glass, event program, free samples, and have access to our Wine Check service.
Tickets are $25 in advance(click here to purchase) online or $30 at the door. Designated driver tickets are also available for $5. (Please note that designated drivers will not receive a wine glass.)
A'dello Vineyards & Winery, Antler Ridge, Blue Mountain Vineyard, Buddy Boy, Cardinal Hollow Winery, Cherry Valley Vineyards, Juniata Valley, Kog Hill Winery, Naylor Wine Cellars, Paradox Vineyard, Peace Valley Winery, Sand Castle, Stonekeep Meadery, Tamanend, University Wine Company
Beyond The Spice, Classy Crocks & Dip, Clover Creek Cheese, Fairman Farms, Fat Head Peppers, Keystone Farms Cheese, Secret Essense by Barb, Sugar N Spice, Sweet Finesse, BabaNonna, Stray Dog Candles and Backwoods BBQ Sauces.
Wine Festival Rules and Regulations
- Festival tickets are non-refundable.
- Late arrivals will be charged full price for entry.
- Event attendees must be 21 years of age, or older, and have a valid ID.
(This includes designated drivers)
- Children and infants are not permitted into the event.
- Pets are not permitted into the event unless medically necessary.
- Promotional photos or videos may be taken at the event. By purchasing a ticket, all attendees consent to the use of their image in Bear Creek promotional materials.
- Outside coolers, food and beverages are not permitted into the event.
- Bear Creek reserves the right to remove any individuals from the event for any reasons.
- Bear Creek reserves the right to inspect any/all bags and deny entry of any/all bags.
- Photo, video or audio recording of entertainers is not permitted.
- Please consume alcohol responsibly and know your limits.